Road closure for bridge and culvert replacement | News
TATE TOWNSHIP, OH (FOX19) - The Clermont County Engineer’s Office will close a portion of Bethel-Maple Road (near 2512 Bethel-Maple Road) in Tate Township for a bridge and culvert replacement.
The construction will begin on Monday, August 13; the roadway is scheduled to reopen on Friday, September 7.
Traffic will be rerouted along SR 133, Jones-Florer Road, and Donald Road.
Top Clermont County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Christ Hospital Physicians Welcomes Certified Nurse Midwife Practice to Anderson
- Anderson's Got Talent Returns to Greater Anderson Days
- Ohio School Boards Association names Mercy Health to Business Honor Roll
- Traffic and parking restrictions for Tim McGraw concert
- Coney Island opens Saturday for 127th season