Clermont Water Resources Department Receives State Award | News
BATAVIA, OH (FOX19) - Auditor of State David Yost announced Thursday, July 12, that the Clermont County Water Resources Department has received the Auditor of State Award for their “clean” audit report. Clermont Water Resources in one of only five government entities to receive this distinction.
The Auditor of State Award is presented to local governments and school districts that receive a “clean” audit report on completion of a financial audit. Entities must meet certain criteria in order to qualify for this prestigious award.
“The Water Resources Department does a fine job of managing the resources of the customers,” said Clermont County Commissioner Ed Humphrey. “They are open and transparent, and good stewards of the finances entrusted to them.”
Complete copies of the audit can be found online at http://www.ohioauditor.gov/auditsearch/results.aspx?ReleaseDate=07/12/2012.
Top Clermont County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Christ Hospital Physicians Welcomes Certified Nurse Midwife Practice to Anderson
- Anderson's Got Talent Returns to Greater Anderson Days
- Ohio School Boards Association names Mercy Health to Business Honor Roll
- Traffic and parking restrictions for Tim McGraw concert
- Coney Island opens Saturday for 127th season