Williamsburg woman hit and killed by her own car | News
WILLIAMSBURG, OH (FOX19)- A woman in Willamsburg died on Wednesday after being hit by her own car.
Bessie Garrett, 68, was hit after she apparently got out of the car without putting it in park, according to authorities.
After Garrett was struck, the vehicle continued across the street, stopping against a fence.
It happened around 12:45 p.m. on Winding Hills Drive in Williamsburg, just east of the University of Cincinnati-Cermont College.
Williamsburg EMS and air care were both called. Garrett died at the scene.
OSP says the crash will remain under investigation.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Clermont County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Christ Hospital Physicians Welcomes Certified Nurse Midwife Practice to Anderson
- Anderson's Got Talent Returns to Greater Anderson Days
- Ohio School Boards Association names Mercy Health to Business Honor Roll
- Traffic and parking restrictions for Tim McGraw concert
- Coney Island opens Saturday for 127th season