Rock and Roast fundraiser at UC Clermont | Events
BATAVIA, OH (FOX19) - The Williamsburg to Batavia Hike/Bike Trail Planning Committee is hosting a Rock and Roast Fundraiser on Saturday January 19th from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. at UC Clermont.
The event will feature a pig roast, music and entertainment and a silent auction. This event raised over $6,000 in 2012 to be used toward the project costs.
The Williamsburg-Batavia Hike/Bike Trail is an ongoing project that will eventually link the villages of Williamsburg and Batavia. The trail, when complete will cover approximately 13.5 miles and traverse through portions of East Fork State Park. The trail currently covers 2.5 miles and travels from Broadway Road in Williamsburg into East Fork State Park. Phase II of the trail will connect the existing trail to the campground in the park.
Tickets for the event are $20 per person. Table sponsorships are also available at a cost of $200. For ticket information call the village of Williamsburg at 513-724-6107.
Top Clermont County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Christ Hospital Physicians Welcomes Certified Nurse Midwife Practice to Anderson
- Anderson's Got Talent Returns to Greater Anderson Days
- Ohio School Boards Association names Mercy Health to Business Honor Roll
- Traffic and parking restrictions for Tim McGraw concert
- Coney Island opens Saturday for 127th season